UPDATED ON: 20-05-2022
1. ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
- If Users are accessing or using our WEBSITE, please be aware that the WEBSITE may contain links to websites of third parties. By clicking on such links, User may be transferred to the website of the third party. The Provider is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of such third parties and the Users are advised to view and read the privacy statements issued by the third parties to ensure that the User understands and agrees to the same.
2. COLLECTION OF DATA
- Registered User: In order to become a Registered User, you need to register an account with us, the User may be required to provide certain information, including any information which may be used to personally identify the User (“Personal Information”), in the applicable contact form as part of User’s Registration Data. Personal Information includes User name, address, phone number(s) and email address and any other information which may, or may lead to, the disclosure of the User’s identity as an individual.
- Other Communications: The User may also be required to provide Personal Information to the Provider when the User communicates with the Provider in any other way, including when you:
- request for further information on our services. We can also have an access to your personal information through the use of your mobile in order to access our WEBSITE.
- request for any advice or assistance in relation to the services ; or
- report a problem or contact us by way of email, telephone call, fax message, letter or through any other means of communication.
- There is also the possibility of having an access to your personal information through any third party application or service used for a communication between the Provider and User.
3. USE OF DATA
- Any Personal Information submitted to us, together with any other information, material or content you have provided (collectively hereinafter referred to as, “Data”) shall be used primarily for the purposes to which they were submitted or required.
- We may also decide to use the Data for the following additional purposes:
- to understand what your needs and requirements are;
- to provide personalized content and match the most relevant services for you;
- to improve on our marketing and customer service efforts;
- in other advertising, statistical compilation or marketing-related purposes; and
- to profile your information preferences, for example, understanding how you use the WEBSITE, reviewing the nature of your communication and/or reviewing your search contents, any service pages you access.
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through this WEBSITE.
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of this WEBSITE, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint.
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
In case you upload your personal information to the part of the WEBSITE which is accessible to public, then we may use that information in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and there is a possibility that this information can be accessed by the public. Thus we disclaim any responsibility for this.
- Unless you inform us otherwise in accordance with Clause 5.3, we may also use your Data to communicate with us (“Communications”):
- by sending you notices regarding updates, changes or additions to our services or regarding any promotions which may be of interest to you;
- by inviting you to participate in our surveys;
- by requesting for your views on our customer support; or
- by responding to your requests.
4. DISSEMINATION OF DATA
- Be assured that we will never sell your Data to any third parties for commercial gain.
- However, we may disclose your Data:
- to our consultants, advisors, service providers and agents (“Authorized Representatives”). They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so ;
- we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and WEBSITE usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organizations;
- to assist us to achieve the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2; and
- to assist us in our Communications to you (unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any of our Communications in accordance with Clause 5.3); and
- to our business partners who may communicate with you (“Business Partner Communications”):
- by sending you notices regarding any promotions or products or services offered by them which may be of interest to you;
- by inviting you to participate in their surveys;
- for other advertising, statistical compilation or marketing-related purposes; or
- by responding to your requests,
- unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any Business Partner Communications in accordance with Clause 5.3.
- We may also be required to disclose your Data in the following circumstances:
- to comply with a legal process;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other Users and/or the public, or to protect the business operations of WEBSITE;
- where applicable, to credit reference agencies, where your Data may be used by other credit grantors for the purposes of:
- making credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated with;
- fraud or money laundering prevention; and
- occasionally, for tracing debtors.
- Accordingly, your Data will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content to us or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior in respect of WEBSITE, we can use whatever Data that is available to us about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
5. CONSENT AND OPTING-OUT
- By submitting or providing your Data to us, you expressly acknowledge, consent and agree to:
- our use or processing, or the disclosure to, or use or processing by, Authorized Representatives, of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2;
- subject to Clause 5.3, the use or processing of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purpose of sending you any Communications; and
- subject to Clause 5.3, the use or processing by our Business Partners of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purpose of sending you Business Partner Communications.
- We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your Data is protected and that it is not damaged or destroyed. All Data is kept in a secure place with restricted physical or electronic access, and with confidentially preserved. Only the senior management team of the Provider is permitted to access the Data. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you expressly acknowledge and agree:
- that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your Data but we are unable to guarantee the security of your Data submitted or provided through or in connection with our WEBSITE, and accordingly, any submission or provision of Data is made at your own risk.
- If you wish to exercise your right to opt out of receiving any Communications from us or Business Partner Communications from our business partners, you may inform us via email sent to [email protected] If you do opt out, this may preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotion, whether offered by us or by any business partners in future.
6. RETAINING AND DELETING DATA
- Upon termination of your access to WEBSITE in accordance with the general Terms & Conditions, we may still be required to retain your Personal Information or Data in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect fees owed (if any), resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems etc, but always done within a legal framework.
- When you request for your Data to be removed in accordance with Clause 5.3, you will be added to a suppression list to ensure your request is complied with.
7. INFORMATION REQUESTS
Unless the Personal Information relates to an individual which you are legally responsible for (such as a minor), you may not give us Personal Information about any other person. If you do so, you confirm that they have appointed you to act on behalf of them, to consent to the processing of their Personal Information, including sensitive personal data, to the transfer of their Personal Information abroad and to receive on their behalf any Communications from us or any Business Partner Communications from our business partners.